SalaryUSD Up to $58 58
SourceSPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
Title: Project ManagerLocation: Bellevue, WA (Remote until COVID)Duration: 8+ Months Job Description:We are seeking a driven and experienced Project Manager to support Digital Customer Experience initiatives with extensive knowledge in user experience project management. The ideal candidate plans, defines and manages CX deliverables, prioritization and tools for the Digital CX and Strategy group by identifying process gaps, reducing cross-functional friction and establishing design quality assurance and design operations. What you’ll do:
- Works with research, data analysis and provides strategic thinking and understanding of long term digital CX roadmap.
- Define, document, and implement end-to-end repeatable processes that help the Experience Design and Research team plan, manage, and deliver parallel projects.
- Establish workflow process and drive hand-off and approval process.
- Communicate complex topics with clarity by using on your ability to inspire and persuade others
- Oversee statinitiative health, escalation/risk, and performance reporting for marketing campaigns, including working with external partners and internal tools.
- Provide scheduled and adhoc status reports to cross-functional leadership teams.
- Monitor schedules daily to ensure that workstreams across several projects are staying on track.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners and stakeholders, to ensure transparency and enterprise visibility of the teams’ progress, results and impact.
- Direct and delegate to both agencies and internal individual contributors.
- Passion for continuous improvement, this role is accountable and responsible for experience foundation initiatives from strategy through iterative delivery.
Senior Project Manager/Program Manager
MSBI Project Manager
Technical Project Manager - Bellevue , WA
Project / Program Manager 2 - Human Rating System