Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.The Boeing Company is looking for a Software Engineer/Developer to join the team in Kent, WA.We are seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer with a passion for exploring / exploiting cutting edge technologies in support of National goals. This includes incrementally progressing promising concepts into operations through an Amazon Web Services cloud based dev/sec/ops environment. This individual will work on unusually complex technical problems and provide novel solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious within the Boeing Space & Launch division for mission / ground systems.Specific areas of focus include Signal Processing & Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence algorithm development to develop new machine learning techniques, and apply them to the challenge of improving automatic target identification in Automatic Target Recognition ATR data across multiple spectrums.Position Responsibilities:
- Assist with continuous development / continuous integration for developing and sustaining new and existing applications within an Agile development team
- Troubleshoot and resolve various software issues.
- Contribute to the creation of new distributed components and interactions that align with the future system architecture along with the required DevOps. The existing multi-tiered system is developed on a cloud infrastructure with several consumer-facing web applications.
- Quickly understand new technologies and come up with technology insertion plans.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working in an Agile software development organization
- Experience developing software products in a cloud computing environment e.g. Azure/AWS/Google Cloud
- Knowledge of JIRA, GIT and other work management software
- Programming skills in Java, Python, and Go
- Experience with configuring, running, and maintaining Amazon Web Services including IAM, EC2, VPC , and Lambda. Experience building, deploying, scaling, and maintaining applications on Kubernetes. Linux system administration experience.
- AWS certifications as well (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or AWS Certified Developer).
- Experience with service oriented, microservice-style architectures Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and delivery CI/CD, deploying to cloud environments
Software Development Engineer - Amazon Lending
Software Development Engineer, Amazon Pay
Senior Software Engineer
Principle Real Time Software Engineer
Senior Software Developer - Cloud Data Platform (Virtual)