SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Update weekly briefing slides progress based on project schedule.
- Maintain overall MS Project master plan.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Program Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Collaborate with government customer and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ensure teams are conducting quality testing as they progress within the projects (should be part of the project plan).
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- At least 2 years of CMMI experience.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Formal CMMI Training or certification is a big plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years of proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role. Working experience in project management, from conception to delivery.