SourceNetVision Resources Inc.
We are currently searching for a motivated and adaptable New Business Development Lead to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible CompetitiveB single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD's leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world. Primary Responsibilities
- Work with proposal team to provide pitch planning, execution and closing.
- Provide direction to pitch teams and ensure decks are well prepared for monthly program review or quarterly summit
- Provide technical guidance across the engineering lifecycle (analyze, design, build, test, deploy, support)
- Participate in the introduction of new capabilities and the enhancement or troubleshooting of existing capabilities
- Present new solutions, capabilities to large government audiences and technical stakeholders
- Ability to understand/learn new technologies when encountered
- Assist in the development of detailed designs, data flow diagrams, and everything in between.
- Meld commercial products with custom developed solutions to meet functional requirements while working within the constraints of the client's IT and cyber infrastructure
- Work independently within a matrixed organization
- BS Degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- Technical knowledge with hands-on experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Ensuring small project compliance with corporate/program technical guidelines
- Demonstrating leadership skills and possessing a track record across various life-cycle phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Requirements interpretation and decomposition
- Software development methodologies, including testing