SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Software Developer (ServiceNow) HIRING ALL Levelswith active TS/SCI PolygraphVirginia, Springfield, 22151 Springfield USA
- Responsible for technical planning and system design, development and integration, and system verification and validation.
- Understand clients' applications requirements
- Influences development of solutions that impact strategic goals results. Recommends new technical solutions in support of strategy and operations.
- Includes work of other technical staff that impact on project results/outputs.
- Applies technical knowledge to resolve highlight complex problems, develops innovative solutions through research and integration of best practices.
- Ability to communicate with leadership regarding matters of significant importance, including new concepts, practices and approaches.
- Identify key application features
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Requires basic knowledge of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of narrow technical domain.