SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:The National Solutions Intelligence Group at Leidos is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to work at a Government site in Springfield, VA. The Systems Administrator will maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Will provide oversight and work alongside an existing team of System Administrators performing operations and maintenance efforts as well as recapitalization efforts. This position will lead infrastructure implementation efforts and understand all the different aspects of the system. Primary Roles & Responsibilities:Primary duties include providing hands-on technical execution while providing technical guidance and oversight to other team members. Maintain technical and architectural baselines. Drive team to achieve schedule milestones. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. The Senior Systems Administrator may interact with users and evaluate vendor products; makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software; coordinate installation; and/or provide backup recovery. Responsibilities may also include developing and monitoring policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.Minimum Qualifications:
- To be considered, you must have a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14-19 years of professional experience (four additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a BS degree); or 10+ years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
- Ability to work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results and/or project deliverables.
- Demonstrate strong experience with VMWare (ESXi, Vcenter).
- Experience building ESXi servers and associated virtual machines (Windows 2016-2019).
- Demonstrate strong experience with Windows 10 desktop, experience building Windows 10 desktop images, experience with Ghost
- Experience installing and configuring Oracle, preferably version 19c on a bare metal environment
- Experience leading teams and implementation efforts
- IAT and/or IAM level certifications preferred but not required
Systems Administrator Technician TS/SCI with Polygraph