Job ID: 2117667Location: SPRINGFIELD , VA , US Date Posted: 2022-03-01Category: Business DevelopmentSubcategory: Strategic PlngSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work: NoDescription SAIC is seeking a Senior Cybersecuirty Policy Analyst to advise, assist, lead and all CIO-TES Cybersecurity Policy development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-TES's Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM). This analyst will also support SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned NGA-wide Policy and will support CIO-TES's Policy Business Operations. Duties shall include:
- Lead, manage, work and/or support Policy development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-T's PLCM for assigned NGA-wide Corporate Policies, IT Services Policies for daily IT Operations, CIO Enterprise Policies, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Section 508, etc. Policies.
- Lead, manage, oversee and support SME development of SME Self-Inspection Compliance Checklists to ensure policy implementation, monitoring and tracking of compliance.
- Lead, manage, oversee and support SME analysis and compliance determinations for Gap Analysis, and Policy revisions/updates as/if required.
- Conduct independent verification and validation to ensure NGA CIO-TES are clear, fact-based, accurate, outcome-driven, consistent with external guidance, and reflective of NGA strategic planning.
- Advise and assist the NGA SPP for CIO-TES in fulfilling his role and responsibilities IAW the NGA Corporate Policy Program.
- Support implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements.
- Support tracking and reporting of Policy Business Analytics.
- Support tracking and reporting of metrics and Policy Performance Measures.
- Demonstrated experience leading, managing and working DoD Policies IAW Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM) process and procedures; and self-inspection checklists.
- Demonstrated experience as Policy Officers for their assigned policy functional areas.
- Bachelor's Degree or 11-14 years equivalent experience or experience within computer science, system engineering or other cyber security related field.