SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceCoStar Realty Information, Inc
Software Engineer (Web Development) Job DescriptionCoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar's independent research organization - the industry's largest - with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.CoStar's software developers build products that facilitate 86% of commercial real estate transactions in the United States. These transactions range from a small business owner leasing their first office space to a large multi-national buying a new headquarters campus. On any given day our developers are building products that manage nearly a trillion dollars of potential real estate transactions.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build big, distributed, API-driven systems for tens of thousands of users
- Drive and lead software design, development standards, code reviews.
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be leveraged to strength CoStar's technology platform and develop practices.
- 3+ years experience in architecting, designing and building large scale distributed, services-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment
- 3+ years experience Data modeling experience
- Strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of SQL experience
- Data modeling experience from conceptual, logical and physical designs
- Experience with RESTful web services
Senior Software Systems Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer (Web Development)