Job Description Title: AWS Developer Location- Richmond VA, Atlanta, GA, Norfolk, VA, Mason, OH, Woodland Hills, CA, Thousand Oaks, CA (Candidate has to be onsite for 2 days in a week) Full Time Requirements
- Good understanding of AWS Infrastructure services and their limitations
- Have experience building and deploying as containers on a cloud platform using an automated CI / CD pipeline.
- Experience in configuring & monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the application in Azure
- Strong SQL and Shell Scripting skills.
- Good knowledge of schedulers like Control M.
- Knowledge on IBM WebSphere and java is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Client SDLC processes.
- Needs to coordinate and work with offshore team.
- Proactive, responsible and responsive (important soft skill)
- Can work independently (important soft skill).
- Technically strong and eager to learn and support new technologies (important soft skill)
- Application monitoring through operations insights, application insights
- Provide best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments on AWS to optimize the usage
- Have good understanding in implementation of advanced security, authentication and single sign on across cloud and on premise
- Have implemented a DevOps model on AWS
- Have evaluated products/technology & created IT Roadmap for adoption
- Have adopted end to end automation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or additional comparable experience
- Proven experience in IT, application development or DevOps, including excellent knowledge of networking, computing and storage
- Industry certifications in will be a big plus.
- Leads in the administration and configuration of AWS services
- Provides functional and technical expertise on applications and interfaces.
- Drives engagement with Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure secure deployment of applications.
- Designing complete monitoring solutions and remediation using operations tools including ITSM ticketing platforms
- Assists product owners in systems analysis and creation of documentation for all business processes.
- Participate in technical design meetings with Enterprise and application architects
- Must have strong understanding of application architecture, common failure modes and the development process
- Must have strong understanding of 24x7 application operations, including Incident Management, Change Management, and Capacity Management
- Works within the SAFe Agile framework. Participate in sprint planning.
- Ability to wear multiple hats spanning the software-development-life-cycle across Requirements, Design, Code Development, QA, Testing and Deployment experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Design and enable interfaces for DevOps Builds and Release management and enable CI / CD pipeline for applications.
- Assists in production support and maintenance of applications as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to management.
- High-level communication skills to influence and persuade others.
- Good if candidate is from an application development background who has expertise in building large scale web applications before the cloud experience.
- Good to have knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc)
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
Senior DevOps Developer
Senior Python Developer II Richmond, VA (Hybrid from Day 1) II Direct ClientHPS3