SourceLorven Technologies, Inc.
Hi, Our client is looking Data Engineer for a Long term project in Richmond, VA below is the detailed requirements. Job Title : Data Engineer Location : Richmond, VA Duration : Long term Job Description:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS Big data technologies.
- Should have strong knowledge on Python Domain Skills, Asset Management Operations, Fund Accounting.
- Should have Good Technical Skills- PL/SQL,3NF data
- Understand requirements, build codes, support testing and fix defects, guide developers in the course of development activities in order to develop high standard
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Lead Data Engineer (Remote Eligible)
Cloud Data Storage Engineer
Senior Data Engineer (Remote-Eligible)
Cloud Data Analytics Engineer (Global Query)
Lead Data Engineer (Data Streaming) (Remote Eligible)