SourceGSK Solutions Inc.
Data Report Developer - Richmond VA(Locals Preferred)Virginia, Richmond, 23218 Richmond USA
Greetings of the Day We have an excellent requirement for you. Please go through the job description and let me know your level of interest in this position. Feel free to mail me at or call me at +1 (832) 219-3800. Job Title: Data Report Developer Location: Richmond VA(Locals Preferred) Description:
- local candidates strongly preferred
- candidate selected must come onsite to pick up laptop, no exceptions
- this is a remote position
- interviews will be conducted via MS Teams, Google Meet and/or in-person
- This position is for the professional whose focus is analytics, development of SSRS reports and problem solving relates to data, types of data and its sources,
- This role will also serve as a technical resource to ITU.
- This resource is a data expert irrespective of the assigned sources and can work closely with the field in assisting with the interpretation of the data and/or reports.
- The Data Report Developer will assist the end user with requirements documentation, research and troubleshoot data inconsistencies or issues, and perform appropriate regression or data testing.
- This resource will employ technologies, tools, and methods that expand or enhance delivery of DOC services directly to institutions and community corrections as well as public safety agencies and other identified business partners.
- The incumbent needs to have a thorough understanding of and the ability to utilize various report query tools, Microsoft SSRS (expert), skills in writing Microsoft Server SQL, especially experience creating stored procedures, triggers, views, and functions.
- This position must understand and embrace the Systems Development Life Cycle and the principles and techniques of ITU services and product deployment;
- working knowledge of relational databases and general knowledge of application design and development tools and languages; and the ability to create professional written deliverables that document SDLC tasks; professional oral, written, and interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and the ability to use time efficiently.
- A college level degree in Information Systems is desired; however, appropriate experience may substitute. Experience with automated system and working with users in user acceptance testing.
- Must have 5+ years of Microsoft reporting (SSRS) and 5+ years with Microsoft SQL Queries