SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Please review the job details below.Maxar is looking to add a solid Web Developer to support an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) Center of Excellence (CoE) to serve as a lab-to-factory incubator to advance AI/ML innovations and capabilities for use in various Sponsor offices. We need someone to help develop innovative solutions to visualize and disseminate the customer's AI/ML identify statistical trends as well as provide meaningful visualizations to mission-critical data.Life with Us Your Project: We're providing technical expertise and infrastructure to accelerate leveraging data and models for location intelligence applications. The Web Developer will provide technical services across the entire AI/ML pipeline including developing metrics and intuitive dashboards, as well as automating pipeline processes.The team is currently well-sorted with regards to data science and AI/ML tools and techniques, but we need someone to help design, implement, innovate and integrate web applications that will disseminate components of the AI/ML pipelines and facilitate collaboration among data scientists within the community.Your Career: We're very serious about professional development and continuing education. We offer everyone the opportunity to define their own career trajectory. Our group has some amazing resources at its disposal specifically for this purpose. You will work with your direct supervisor, and/or a mentor, to set appropriate goals and design a plan to help you make consistent progress.We offer: Dedicated professional development time; conference attendance; corporate partner and industry training; peer groups; paid certifications.Day-to-day with your colleagues: The Web Developer will provide technical services assisting the AI/ML team in the dissemination and visualization of pipeline components (e.g., labeled training data, models, trained models, etc.) as well as best practices for various AI/ML efforts. Additional contributions across the pipeline include capturing usage metrics for implemented web applications, automating data ingestion to the applications, facilitating wide-spread dissemination of the applications by collaborating/coordinating with AI/ML and Data Science experts within the community, and implementing design/data visualization best practices and standards.Minimum Requirements:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related field or four years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience building REST/SOAP services
- Experience with Github
- Familiarity with data interchange formats (e.g., JSON, or XML, etc)
- Familiarity with AWS servers and data transfer process
- Familiarity with Sphinx, or CSS, or HTML5, or other web design frameworks
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with customers and technical teams
- Experience with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, or Kibana, or Beats, or Logstash) or other open-source search solutions
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other automation tools
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda or other serverless functions/tools
Senior .NET Developer
User Experience Developer - Human Factor/Mission Engagement - TS/SCI with Poly