SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is looking for an experienced System Administrator to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to new technologies. This role requires an individual that is technical, customer oriented, and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software. This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.Primary Responsibilities
- Support deployments, including any coordination, connection configuration, documentation, and testing.
- Apply SECDEVOPS standards.
- Provide assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Support continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of system operations.
- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Create and publish standard operation and security procedures for O&M teams and installers.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and leadership for current / new operations and engineering personnel.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of prior relevant experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Systems Administrator (Full Performance)
Systems Administrator (Developmental)