SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Description SAIC is looking for a Vice President, Cloud and Platform Technologies to lead our horizontal business operation. This person will be a key member of the leadership team in our Digital Transformation organization. The VP for Cloud and Platform will be responsible for building a horizontal business operation ensuring the development of repeatable solutions and methodologies while developing SAIC's pipeline to drive significant organic growth and market leadership.Roles & Responsibilities • Defining and executing a multi-year development roadmap and strategy to include prioritizing and managing investment portfolios. • Working with internal and external technology sources to identify short term and long term technology trends that lead to development of differentiated SAIC solutions and offerings. • Lead the development and innovation of SAIC branded solutions and offerings to be used across Civilian, Defense and National Security agencies. • Define innovative and effective delivery and pricing models for SAIC Cloud and Platform solutions. • Lead and support Demand Generation activities to foster the identification and capture of Cloud and Platform opportunities that align with SAIC strategy and design. • Lead the engagement of internal and external customers to foster an education of SAIC solutions and offerings. • Engage externally with executive customers and acquisition leaders to shape requirements and introduce capabilities; represent the company on industry councils to include acquisition shaping and reform. • Lead strategic capture opportunities utilizing differentiated SAIC solutions and offerings resulting in net new growth in the Cloud and Platforms technology domain. • Utilizing competitive intelligence functions, define usable market analysis, competitor analysis, Sector/Account analysis and acquisition trends and patterns. • Responsible for defining and improving SAIC Cloud and Platform brand through effective thought leadership, the development of strategic marketing assets, coordination of campaign messaging, and developing SAIC presence in the Federal/State/Local market. • Foster the maturation and sustainment of strategic industry partnerships. • Lead the management and successful execution on strategic programs through development, growth and transition phases. • Develop an exceptional dedicated talent pool and communities of practice across SAIC dedicated to the Cloud and Platforms domain and focused on strategic growth and customer success. • Manage and develop agile teams of highly technical resources to design, develop, and deliver or solutions or programs within the Cloud and Platforms group. • Meet with customers as well as line personnel in best practices for customer engagement and to enhance win rate. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in relevant business, technical, or professional field of study. Master's degree or MBA preferred.
- More than 10 years of experience leading technical organizations with an emphasis on developing and managing a horizontal business unit supporting strategic, complex captures for government technology adoption ranging in size (up to multi-billion dollar values), scope (emerging concepts and technologies), and vehicles (e.g., schedules, OTAs, managed services)
- Proven capability in managing the development of products, solutions and offerings with an emphasis on Cloud and Platform technologies.
- Proven track record of success in supporting the capture and winning new and diversified business. Familiar with best practices in these named areas.
- 15+ years of relevant experience working with federal, state and local and commercial, with a strong preference for experience across multiple customer agencies.
- 15+ years leading or supporting the demand shaping, lead gen, and execution of strategic captures and proposals.
- Proven ability to apply organizational design/development experience to support transforming and upskilling a Cloud and Platform technology focused workforce to support innovation through enterprise and industry-wide trend identification and analysis.