SalaryUSD51 - USD61
- 5-8 Years Experience
- Excellent demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Understanding of health industry diagnosis, procedure and revenue codes and their application
- Excellent business analytical skills.
- Excellent process analysis skills
- Excellent process documentation skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail, highly -organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform systems analysis as well as functional business requirements analysis
- Experience in a software application development environment in an analytical role
- Bachelors (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree required)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Senior Asset management Analyst