Job ID: 218492Location: RESTON , VA , US Date Posted: 2022-04-21Category: Engineering and SciencesSubcategory: Specialty EngrSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NonePotential for Remote Work: NoDescription SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team. SAIC is seeking an experienced, Senior Electro Optical Engineer to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team working on a cutting edge program in support of national security objectives. Qualified candidates must have a current TS level clearance with polygraph. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support multiple project teams as both a contributor and a leader
- Review vendor requirements and confirm development and delivery the requirements are being met; mechanically, electrically and functionally.
- Review and analysis of technical documentation such as specifications, interface control documents and system link budgets.
- Demonstrate technical skills in telecommunications networks with focus in all things electro/optic, communications, and transport technologies and applications.
- Must have active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- BS Physics, Electrical or Optical Engineering and 14+ years of experience OR Masters and 12+ years of relevant experience OR PhD or Dr. and 9+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience generating and evaluating specifications with interfacing documentation for end to end fiber optic telecommunications systems
- Experience generating optical power link budget analyses on program fiber optic telecommunication systems
- Experience generating technical reports and white papers on topics of high interest to customer programs
- Experience with conducting routine open source research on trends and new products in the fiber optic telecommunication industry and report on the impacts of new technologies on current and future customer programs
Electro Optical (EO) Engineer
Linux Systems Engineer, TS SCI and Poly Required
DevOps Engineer (FS Poly Required)
Cloud Engineer - TS/SCI w/Poly Required