SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.In support of this exciting program Leidos is looking to hire a Senior Network Engineer Architect in Quantico, VA to join our Team.NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.Job DescriptionThe qualified candidate will conceptualize, design, and develop total system or product solutions for enterprise-wide information technology or engineering/manufacturing processes. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Translate customer and organizational objectives and critical success factors into actionable business, organization, and technology strategies.
- Create Information Technology (IT) plans based on an understanding of the customer's organization, strategic direction, technology context, and business needs.
- Lead and work in a collaborative effort to conceptualize total systems and product solutions.
- Architect, design, and develop integrated business or engineering systems and products to support the achievement of the customer's business goals.
- Leads others in the definition of project scope, plans, and deliverables including cost projections and proposed implementation dates.
- Control project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Assist leadership in determining tactical and strategic direction of the division/organization.
- Work with others to develop and propose new business and technical opportunities to leadership and the customer.
- Research, evaluate, and stay current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience in business and a core technical services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field and 6 years of relevant experience
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III
- Active DOD Secret clearanc
Senior Network Engineer Architect