SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceDunhill Professional Search
We are seeking a Military Health Project Manager to support the Navy Virtual Health Director and team. The Project Managers' responsibilities include managing support activities for the Navy Virtual Health (VH) Director and Regional team, as well as, aligning the strategic vision of the Navy VH Office goals and projects to regional activities. The Project Manager will liaise between the regions and headquarters, fostering client relationships and identifying risks, gaps, and issues with current solutions/workstreams. The Regional Team Lead is responsible for creating and driving program initiatives, plans, scope, and execution of deliverables. The Project Manager is a master communicator across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction. The Project Manager will identify complex problems, discover insights, and identify opportunities to advance Navy VH through the use of data analytics, user adoption, and project management activities. The role requires a combination of business focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and creative thinking to propose innovative ways to solve current business challenges. General Responsibilities The Project Manager shall provide program management administrative and management support, analysis, data management, and project management to sustain the operational computing environment for Naval Medical Forces Atlantic (MEDLANT). The Project Manager shall assist customers in process optimization, workflow design, documentation, multi-project knowledge management, project planning and status tracking, and meeting support. Such support will include moderate metrics and data analysts and product distribution. Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and leverage client relationships with a variety of stakeholders across multiple organizations to drive Navy VH Office objectives and projects.
- Excellent written and communications skills to report back findings in a clear, structured manner.
- Support the objectives and tasks of the Virtual Health team, including coaching on complex business processes.
- Understand the fundamental solution being developed/deployed - its business value, blueprint, how it fits with the overall architecture or business operations, risks, etc.
- Identify opportunities to advance Navy VH through data analytics, user adoption and program management activities.
- Ability to remotely coordinate with Navy VH team to collaborate and understand disparate stakeholder relationships.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience in a related field.
- PMP certification and/or equivalent Project Management Experience.
- Experience leading strategic efforts; strong critical thinking.
- Must be with the ability to obtain an active security clearance (and/or) has held an active security clearance in the past.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Experience working with local and headquarters' leadership to identify and implement Virtual Health priorities.
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision and tracking. Works well both as team member and independently.
- Operates in matrix environment on multiple complex projects simultaneously.