SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Description SHIFT: Day JobSCHEDULE: Full-timeYour innovation. Our impact . At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you'll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. This position can be located in the following areas: Atlanta, GA, Indianapolis, IN, Norfolk, VA. Richmond, VA, or Mason, OH Responsible for aligning data solutions to business requirements by planning and managing data architecture work. Coaches others on data architecture matters. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Sets direction for the use of industry-accepted data architecture practices and techniques both within the enterprise and among external business partners.
- Sets direction for the use and periodic review of data architecture principles, standards, guidelines and concepts throughout the enterprise.
- Aligns enterprise and industry data solutions to achieve competitive advantage and establish the necessary framework to accomplish this.
- Collaborates with allied disciplines to ensure the integration of modeling tools and work practices across the enterprise.
- Stays apprised of best practices for physical design for at least two major DBMS platforms on the technology tool stack and ensure that this knowledge is reflected in Data Architecture work practice documentation.
- Ensures collaborations are in place to support an integrated approach to data quality assurance within the enterprise and with external business partners.
- Ensures that an enterprise metadata management strategy is in place and that integrated tool support and work practices are in place to support that strategy across the enterprise.
- Develops white papers addressing common issues, situations and/or misunderstandings that can be used by Data Architects.
- Maintains awareness of the data volumes expected in the nex