SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is seeking a Relativity Administrator Analyst with a passion for all phases of litigation support and a desire to lead challenging projects for the U.S. Government. We are a fast-paced group tasked to provide innovative solutions by utilizing technologies that are defensible, efficient, and that present our customers with the knowledge they need to defend their positions. We enjoy a high level of autonomy and exposure to all parts of the Leidos organization. We are customer-obsessed and always strive to provide the best professional experience while driving the most value for Leidos.As a Relativity Administrator Analyst, you will work among a high-performing and collaborative team in supporting a government instance of Relativity. This position requires a strong eDiscovery background, solid understanding of eDiscovery methodologies, excellent client service skills, and experience in working with cross-functional technical and legal teams. Successful candidates must be solution and action-oriented, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to executive, business, technical, and client audiences. In addition, the ideal candidate needs to be able to establish an effective client service approach that will deliver on the goals and objectives of all assigned projects with limited supervision.Primary Responsibilities :
- Support a government instance of Relativity, providing excellent customer service and solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare, process and deliver collections, review cases and productions using Relativity, File Intelligence and other eDiscovery tools.
- Assist in the scheduling of customer deliverables through internal workflow system.
- Provide swift and accurate response to day-to-day customer requests and support tickets in coordination with other duties.
- Leverage Relativity expertise to provide support and training related to case functionality, document review and tagging, database administration tasks, advanced troubleshooting, and consultation on workflow solutions.
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications.
- Ensure quality and consistency of deliverables through set processes, procedures and best practices established by the program and customer.
- Participate in the development of new processes and technology enhancements to promote efficiency.
- Establish, refine and document processes and methodologies to enable successful delivery and quality control to meet program goals.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project documentation.
- Establish collaborative engaging relationships with co-workers and team members.
- Develop strong partnerships with clients and supporting Leidos team leaders in order to contribute to the delivery of stellar customer service.
- Assist management and customer in other client service tasks as needed.
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government Public Trust security clearance (active clearance preferred).
- Bachelors (or equivalent) and a minimum of 7 (seven) years of litigation, eDiscovery or technical support experience, with a focus on client solutions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment.
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the eDiscovery Reference Model (EDRM).
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Prior work with SQL tables, scripting, and Relativity templates and applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of data management, Office 365 and Cloud environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Relativity Certified Administrator or other certifications.