SalaryUSD -USD -USD
SourceCapgemini Government Solutions
Civil Market Business Development Executive Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Executive to join our Federal Civil Market team in the DC metro area. The Civil Business Development Executive will be responsible to lead business development activities and priorities for our growing business. The Civil Business Development Executive report to and work directly with the Civil Market Lead, as well as work in collaboration with Civile Market Client Account Leads to pursue work in the existing client base as well as to expand into new client areas. The successful candidate will support and lead the development of a Go To Market Strategy for the Federal Civil business, generate and maintain a scaled pipeline to achieve aggressive growth targets, individually lead the pursuit of key deals, support and advise other members of the Civil Market Team on business development best practices, and lead the development and maturation of overall business development processes.The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS capabilities to serve our clients.Job ResponsibilitiesAs the Civil Market Business Development Executive, you will:
- Leverage Capgemini s broad range of functional capabilities to build and deliver a diversified business supporting the missionof CGGS' Civil Market business.
- Develop and manage pipeline and capture of opportunities to meet Civil Market growth goals.
- Execute end-to-end proposal process for all color-team reviews and pricing build-up for responses; actively research, contribute, and write proposal content.
- Engage with Capgemini global team (180,000 worldwide) to build relationships and leverage commercial capabilities to expand footprint.
- Ownership for activities related to development and maintenance of client relationships and the management of multiple and simultaneous complex pursuits.
- Leverage project team expertise in the business development cycle to gather on-the-ground market intelligence and support the goal of expanding current work and adding new work within the account structure.
- Actively meet with small businesses and other partners for successful team formations.
- Brief executive clients on Capgemini domain experience and capabilities.
- Manage pipeline and capture of opportunities to meet business and market goals and actively.
- Work with capability teams and service lines to develop thought leadership (methodologies, whitepapers, etc.) that contribute to civil market pipeline and sales growth/
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited College/University in Business Administration, Public Policy/Affairs, Political Science, Computer Science and/or related fields.
- At least 10 years professional experience andat least 5 years direct experience serving as an Business Development Executive in a Federal Civilian Agency.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with C-suite level clients and team members.
- A strong government budgeting background with ability to understand methodologies and processes from a policy viewpoint.
- Varied experiences writing to multiple proposal response types (e.g., vehicles, task orders, prime, sub).
- Proven leadership and experience in executing account and capture plans to gain new business.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Specific experience with major Federal Civilian clients such as GSA, USDA, Commerce, HHS, VA, DHA, is preferred.
- Successfully achieving sales in excess of $40M per year; exceeding sales targets.
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations, to include executive-level clients.
- Detailed knowledge of end-to-end capture process, proposal process, and delivery lifecycle.
- Experience leading and guiding teams for both business development and project delivery.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to government client leadership.