SourceVinsys Information Technology, Inc
Hello, Hope you're doing well. We have an open position for a .Net Software Engineer at Remote Role. Pl. see the details below and let me know your interest. If interested, pl. share a copy of your resume along with your salary / rate expectations and the best time to reach you. Direct Client: CDC Location: Remote Role Skills Required:
- 5+ years of design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in "migrating" on premise workloads to the cloud
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Cloud Application Design, Mobility, PaaS, Media Services, CDN
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: .NET, C,Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive
- Experience developing solutions which involve relational database technologies on platforms such as SQL Server or Oracle with experience programming stored procedures using Transact SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- 5+ years of experience working on an Agile team and following Agile processes like SCRUM and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Deep understanding and experience developing REST services with .NET
- Good understanding of web authentication and authorization methods including Oauth2 and OpenId Connect.
- Experience with Azure AD and multi-tenant applications.
- Experience with both Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Experience of PowerShell coding and execution
- General networking/network security understandings such as Address Space, CIDR notation, subnet, protocol, routing, NSG, VPN, etc.
- Data privacy and encryption
- Implemented solutions leveraging Azure storage solutions such as Blob, Tables, and Queues
- Proficient in Test Driven development (TDD) using tools such as Microsoft Unit Test.
- Good knowledge of fundamental frameworks including Unity, Entity, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional judgment.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Public Trust (NAC) leve