SalaryUSD -USD -USD
SourceCapgemini Government Solutions
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Junior Tester-Salesforce with development and test framework experience to join our team. The Junior Tester-Salesforce is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. A successful candidate will be responsible for promoting high quality software products for end users and will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS capabilities to serve our clients. Job Responsibilities: As a Junior Tester- Salesforce, you will:
- Participate in discussions with client stakeholders using strong communications skills to determine requirements for testing needs within a product feature or across the platform.
- Create and maintain written testing artifacts to support the team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate on a day-to-day basis with peers on the testing team, obtain guidance and provide status to workstream leadership.
- Develop fully functioning automated tests to drive quality assurance.
- Investigate issues identified during testing and document the factors leading to error.
- ship is required.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience with the Selenium testing framework.
- 1+ years of experience with commercial or open-source testing tools and techniques such as Katalon Studio, Selenium, X-ray, Unified Functional Testing, Geb, Cucumber, and Spock.
- 1+ years of experience using Agile Project Management tools such as JIRA and test management tools such as Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server), and Application Lifecyle Management (ALM).
- 1+ years of experience using change management tools, Git, Bitbucket, or Subversion, and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo).
- 1+ years of experience with Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Must becapable of workingunder general direction on complex projects, issues, and problems.
- Candidate must be a team player and work closely with other automation developers to build/support the Automation Framework.
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development and Behavioral Drive Design (BDD).
- Understanding of agile methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience in developing functions, methods, and programs to automate software testing using Katalon Studio, Selenium, or Java.
- Candidate should have experience on automation result analysis and generate automation result reports.
- Candidate should have ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly.
- Must be capable of writing Apex test classes and support developers in performing Unit Testing.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Performance Tester / Lead with AWS