SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Encouraging further analytic exploration;
- Reducing the friction of flawed workflows; and
- Enabling potential in individuals that are otherwise stifled by imperfect technologies.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current/active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, e.g. Computer Science, Systems Engineering, etc.
- 8 years of development experience.
- AWS: EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, Cloudfront
- Containerization: Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Backend: Django, Hug, Flask, Node.js
- Frontend: Vue, React, Angular
- Data Stores: Elasticsearch, Postgres, MongoDB
- Version Control: GitHub or GitLab
- Build Tools: Webpack, NPM, Yarn
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, specifically frequent, iterative releases that rely on user feedback to refine features over time.
- Writing tests using modern testing tools, i.e. Protractor.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking principles.
Full Stack Cloud Developer