SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Will be responsible for writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Will write MapReduce or Scala jobs
- Will write scalable and maintainable Python for serverless deployments on AWS services
- Hadoop development, implementation and support
- Loading from disparate data sets
- Pre-processing using Hive
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights
- Maintain security and data privacy
- Well versed in HDP or AWS architecture.
- High-speed querying
- Propose best practices or standards
- Assists architecture team on solution design and implementation.
- Providing assistance when technical problems arise.
- Monitoring systems to make sure they meet business requirements.
- 5 to 7 years of Experience in Java or Scala.
- 3 plus years hands-on experience in Hadoop programming
- Hands on experience in Java, Scala and Spark
- Hands on experience with Python
- Hands on experience with Kafka, NiFi, AWS, Maven, Stash and Bamboo
- Hands on experience to write MapReduce jobs.
- Hands on experience with REST APIs
- Strong exposure in Object Oriented concepts and implementation
- Good knowledge on spark architecture.
- Good understanding of Hadoop, YARN, AWS EMR
- Familiarity with cloud database like AWS Redshift, Aurora MySQL.
- Knowledge of workflow or schedulers like Oozie or Apache AirFlow.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain
- Proven understanding with Hadoop, HBase and Hive
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts
Data Engineer (703-1)
Big Data Engineer