SalaryUSD $160,000 - $200,000 160000 - 200000
< class="jd-section-header">PROGRAM MANAGER (Secret Clearance)Description/Job SummaryGCE - Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – "Helping people throughout life’s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. We are a "Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 16 states, including internationally. GCEs IT teams maintains government and commercial contracts and we have been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package. At Global Connections to Employment, we value differences. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, physical or mental ability, age, religion, identity, and experience. This commitment motivates us everyday. We’re passionate about creating opportunities for all people on their unique journey through life.Job SummaryProgram Manager is responsible for the management and oversight of assigned governmental and/or commercial contracts. Primary duties are to customarily and regularly direct the work of multiple full-time employees or their equivalent. Responsible for leading and supervising assigned staff, and ensuring staff perform the highest quality of work that meets or exceeds contract standards as established by GCE. Authority to hire and/or fire staff (or whose suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other change of status of other employees are given particular weight). Responsible for the fiscal performance of the contract to promote maximum efficiency.Job Requirements
- Bachelors’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 15 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) project management/project management or equivalent.
- Previous experience in managing Federal contracts with SCA requirements.
- Leadership and supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of all phases of work outlined in contract responsibilities.
- Experience working with DMDC/DoD preferred.
- Credentialing/Identity Management preferred.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.