SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceLorven Technologies, Inc.
Big Data Engineer-AWS forfulltimeproject in Herndon, VA,/ Plano, TXVirginia, Herndon, 20598 Herndon USA
Our client is looking Big Data Engineer for fulltime project in Herndon, VA,/ Plano, TX below is the detailed requirements. Job Title: Big Data Engineer-AWS Location: Herndon, VA / Plano, TX Duration: Fulltime Job Description:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience with minimum of 7+years of IT experience.
- Highly experienced in the use continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, etc) and infrastructure automation (VM Ware, Puppet, Chef, Vagrant, Docker, etc).
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Build the infrastructure required to process data from a variety of data sources using SQL.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientists to optimize data
- Experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system on any size/scale
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- 5+ years of Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C, Scala, et
- AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- SQL experience and No-SQL experience is a plus
BIG DATA ENGINEER- AWS
Sr. Java/J2EE Security Engineer @ Herndon, VA
Big Data Engineer with AWS