SalaryUSD $65,000 - $120,000 65000 - 120000
Job Title: Full Stack EngineerLocation: Herndon, VADuration: Full Time Job Description:
- As a Full Stack Engineer, the ideal candidate will have expertise in front-end React Js framework as well as backend Node. JS framework platforms and significant knowledge of supporting AWS cloud Projects. The candidate will have extensive experience with large enterprise software projects, from conception to testing to delivery.
- The candidate will work within an agile application team that develops and maintains highly visible and critical applications. The candidate will interact with application, domain and solution architects, delivery leads and all levels of software engineers to establish and enforce application technology standards, design patterns, process, development, and deployment.
- The candidate will have responsibility to design, implement, unit test, document and maintain complex technical software solutions in support of the application development and QA processes. Additionally, you will be expected to ensure communications and relationships with customers and cross-team members are professional and meet expectations.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 4+ years’ experience in general software development such as programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration
- 3+ years’ experience with creating and using REST APIs to support dynamic UIs
- Preferred 1+ years’ experience with AWS Services.
- Develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Developing full stack solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the financial lending software delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
- Responsible for the quality of their work; will develop and implement a set of quality criteria and the associated validation method to ensure that any deliverable meets the expected quality levels of our customers, use quality management to ensure quality levels are maintained, seek new approaches and techniques to improve quality levels, employ reviews and observations to maintain the quality and continuous improvement process, and analyze the impact of quality control and quality assurance on project performance.
- Write complex code, building infrastructure as code, work with immutable “cloud” based environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets to test and deploy the systems they develop.
- Use metrics to establish feasibility of new initiatives and develop plans, including budget, sequencing and time frames.
- Actively review their own and the team’s work processes and implements improvements seen from other teams or in industry to drive continuous improvement of the team’s efficiency, speed, and quality
- The candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.