SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is seeking Systems Administrators and Systems Engineers at all levels for exciting career opportunities. Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the Defense, Civil, Intelligence, and Health Industries. We solve our customers' mission-critical problems with innovative applications of technology and expertise.Leidos is currently looking for System Administrators and System Engineers to support an upcoming defense contract.Primary Responsibilities
- System Administrator primary responsibilities include supporting servers, workstations, and databases physically located at sites operating on Windows and Solaris across multiple classification levels and hosting various management applications.
- Ensure overall integration and upkeep of all enterprise management services to include all servers, workstations, and access accounting functions inherent to network access on the architecture.
- Also, tracking and maintaining system applicable certificates. Install, configure, analyze, develop, test, modify and maintain solutions for operating systems, hardware, and application software to meet enterprise management and integrations requirements in accordance with (IAW) established IT and Government standards (e.g. network services, operating system patches, application software patches, and maintenance of software licenses).
- Systems Engineer primary responsibilities include conducting reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications.
- Prepares technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics.
- Prepares management reports and conducts technical presentations for planning, implementation and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles.
- These positions will require, at a minimum, a High School Diploma, 3-5 years of relevant experience; Preferred Bachelor's degree from an ABET-accredited college/university in Engineering; Additional Experience and education will be required for positions of increased responsibility
- CompTIA certification
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- IAT or IAM certifications IAW DoD Directive 8570.01
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Security+ CE
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Possess or obtain CCNA
- Experience working with EMC systems administrator tools including EMC Isilon, EMC Xtreme IO, and EMC Data Domain and VMWare's cloud computing virtualization platform.