SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Salesforce API EngineerLocation: Falls Church, VADuration: 6 Month Contract-to-hireSoftworld is currently seeking a Salesforce API Engineer to support our clients DHA program. This work is a modification on the existing contract they've had for 6 years. The current PoP is through the calendar year but they will be looking to win the re-compete and extend for another 5-10 years. The Salesforce API Engineer will have a focus on delivering enterprise-level and reusable functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform APIs and other standardized messaging services to facilitate interactions amongst a wide-variety of applications. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working on large-scale, complex applications.
- 5+ years' experience developing APIs and services.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce business integration use cases and integration points.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce's SOAP API, REST API, Bulk API, or Streaming API APIs and use cases.
- Demonstrated experience as a Salesforce Integration Architect.
- 3+ years of Salesforce architecture and development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex, Salesforce APIs, configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards.
- Design, build and maintain API integrations and services that are consumed by Salesforce.
- Develop instrumentation and integrations necessary to interface with various external systems and other 3rd party tools.
- Develop, test, document, and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components.
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests.
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Supporting the Program Management Office (PMO) and/or users to address their requests, questions, and concerns.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
- Communication skills key! Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ability to articulate design and configuration choices and bring about consensus.