SourceGeneral Dynamics Information Technology
DMDC LEAD CLOUD SYSTEMS ENGINEERVirginia, Fallschurch, 22042 Fallschurch USA
Type of Requisition: PipelineClearance Level Must Currently Possess: SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: SecretSuitability: No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Systems EngineeringJob Description: GDIT is looking for a LEAD CLOUD SYSTEMS ENGINEER to support the DES/DHRA/Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) , Enterprise Managed IT Services (EMITS) II & Worldwide COTS Hardware, Software, Maintenance & Integration Services II (WWHWSW II) contract.Candidates must have:
- At least 15 Years' applicable Work Experience , with at least 5+ Years' DoD experience (10 Years' DoD experience preferred)
- At least 5 Years' Experience providing enterprise-level IT architecture and engineering services for a large Enterprise environment
- At least 5 Years' Experience providing systems engineering to DoD organizations in both the NIPRNET and SIPRNET environments.
- At least 3 Years' Experience with Cloud Service Delivery (Oracle Cloud or AWS Cloud preferred), large-scale Application Migration to Cloud, or delivering Enterprise cloud computing technologies.
- Experience in a Multi Cloud environment (Oracle Cloud (OCI) and AWS preferred)
- Experience implementing Service Now integrations (including tool integration, automation and runbooks)
- Experience implementing a Single-Pane-of-Glass (SPoG) or Centralized Dashboard of dashboards
- Experience implementing automation of a DevOps and software-defined data center.
- Experience supporting Cybersecurity and RMF (preferably in the Cloud)
- Level III Information Assurance System Architect and Engineer (IASAE) certification, as defined in DoD 8570.01-M and required by DoDD 8140.01.
- Two or more computer environment certifications (e.g., EMC, Microsoft, Juniper, Cisco, VMware, IBM, Oracle, etc.), with at least one Cloud certification.
- A Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Minimum Secret Security Clearance
- Ability to gain a Top Secret Security Clearance
- Masters in Engineering or Technology highly desired
- Multiple Cloud certifications (AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud, etc.) desired
- Foundational or higher ITIL certification, Agile SCRUM or similar certification desired
- Experience providing CONUS and OCONUS support
DMDC Lead Cloud Engineer