SourceGeneral Dynamics Information Technology
Guard Enterprise Cyber Operations Support (GECOS) - System AdministratorVirginia, Fallschurch, 22042 Fallschurch USA
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: SecretSuitability: No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Systems AdministrationJob Description: GDIT has an opening for a System Administrator position supporting the Army National Guard (ARNG) in Chantilly, VA. This is an IT Service Management contract in support of the operation, modernization, expansion, and further evolution of the ARNG's global Information Technology (IT) services including networking, compute, storage, infrastructure, applications, hosting, and program management services. The GECOS program supports the ARNG enterprise IT infrastructure, its Wide Area Network (WAN), authentication and directory services, cybersecurity, application hosting, and associated services. GECOS uses ITIL best practices framework as the basis for IT Service Management (ITSM) model.THIS POSITION ALLOWS FOR UP TO 2 DAYS REMOTE WORK A WEEK. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: A System Administrator will:
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows 10 and Windows Server within operational guidelines.
- Monitor systems for vulnerabilities, track, prioritize remediate or mitigate per policies.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP functions
- Own root cause analysis and problem management for corporate Identity Management environment.
- Implement Windows worksation and server STIG settings
- Remediate ACAS identified vulnerbilities
- Identify opportunities and improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Document processes and solutions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Provide Tier 2 support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for Active Directory task and activities
- Provide Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Install/load operating system and application software
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Certificate Services, Lightweight Directory Services, Group Policy, Single Sign On and Multi-Faction Authorization solutions
- Experience working with large AD enterprises to include DNS and DHCP technologies
- Experience working in large DoD enterprise network environments
- Experience working with DISA STIGs
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies
- Experience working with Identity technologies including Active Directory, Federation, Multi-Factor Identification, Identity Governance Administration, Privileged Access Management, Group Policies and similar systems.
- IT engineering experience in a global information technology infrastructure environment
- IAT level II Compliant certification
- DoD Secret Clearance
Security Operations Center Analyst
Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
Governance and Financial Support Specialist