SourceGeneral Dynamics Information Technology
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: SecretSuitability: No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: CloudJob Description: GDIT is seeking a Cloud Management & Automaton Solutions Architect to lead Government agencies to implement and realize the benefits of large-scale cloud computing in support of our $8B annual portfolio. You will partner with our agency leaders, other Solution Architects, and GDIT's horizontal growth teams to drive qualification, pursuit, and solutions creation for Cloud business opportunities across GDIT. You will leverage our deep understanding of the government's mission priorities, as well as key relationships within relevant agencies. You must be knowledgeable across an array of Cloud Service Providers (e.g., AWS, Microsoft, Google) and have hands-on experience partnering with; co-selling; and implementing solutions within at least two CSP ecosystems. You must also understand Software as a Service business models and cloud compliance in Federal markets across Civilian, Defense and Intelligence Community customers and have experience supporting business development pursuits. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a technical and mission savvy leader who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment to be part of a rapidly growing innovation team. You will own the process of driving Cloud solutions and customer growth for the Public Sector Cloud integration, and help our customers invest in, integrate and migrate advanced Cloud technology with providers such as AWS, Azure and Google. The responsibility for helping our customers and partners solve their most complex government mission, defense, and intelligence problems makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity! Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop a short term and long term strategy for GDIT Cloud solutions and service offerings.
- Partner with specific customer segments and accounts to approach with a value proposition for using GDIT's solutions.
- Work with GDIT's field organizations to engage Cloud partners AWS, Azure, GCP, to execute joint customer solutions and programs, driving the technical architecture as well as post project harvest and reuse cycle.
- Work as an owner of a multi-disciplinary team to build, communicate, and implement new cloud solution offerings and services that help accelerate customers adoption and integration of the cloud and provide clear differentiation for GDIT.
- Provide leadership across the new business development lifecycle - from early customer engagement and shaping, to solution qualification, and win strategy development through the post-submission phase of the Capture process.
- Lead Cloud consulting projects across GDIT's divisions and program portfolios.
- Engage with C-level customer relationships, ensure customer satisfaction, accelerate technology adoption.
- Prepare and provide solutions briefs, white papers, blog post, technical market analyses, and executive communication to the senior management team.
- Represent GDIT at industry and customer events and in the media.
- Educate and inform senior leaders at GDIT of market and customer trends, competitor threats, and strategic opportunities impacting the company.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area or equivalent
- 15+ years of experience.
- 10+ years' experience delivering Cloud solutions.
- 5+ years of experience providing senior technical and thought leadership, leading complex Enterprise IT projects, in the areas of Cloud architecture, adoption, strategy, migration, management and/or operations.
- Direct work developing sales solutions and partnership programs with Cloud Providers, Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage current and prospective customers (CIOs, CTOs, Program executives, etc.) to build trust and relationships, clearly communicate solutions and concepts, and influence action
- Demonstrated ability to write exceptionally and be able to create compelling whitepapers, presentations, proposals and other written material that clearly communicate perspectives, strategies and solutions. Being published, a plus
- Cloud Program work and technology solution leadership in at least 3 of the following areas: DevSecOps, Security/FedRAMP/Compliance, Cloud FinOps & Governance, Automation & Orchestration, Container management, Data and App migration, DataLakes, and AI/ML.
- Experience implementing Cloud solutions using software from: Hashicorp Terraform, D2IQ, Rancher, ISTIO, ServiceNow, Cloud Bolt, Kion, CloudChekr, Apptio, AppDynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace, or Twistlock
- Required - one or more of the following intermediate Cloud certifications: AWS Solution Architect Associate, Azure Architect Design, Google Cloud Architect, Demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive Cloud technology, utility pricing models, open source software, Security and Software as a Service delivery in a public sector context.
- Demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive Cloud technology, utility pricing models, open source software, Security and Software as a Service delivery in a public sector context.
- Must know integrated cloud solutions (SaaS, cloud automation, containers, Data/AI/ML, Migration, Governance)
- Direct work with (or have been badged) AWS or Azure (SA, TechBD, Product, customer facing)
- Master's Degree
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Published Best Practices and Technical White Papers.
- We offer a fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative environment that allows true leaders
- to thrive and make a significant impact on our business and with our customers.
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Challenging work on the latest Cloud technologies that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Remote Work flexibility
Salesforce Technical Architect