SourceGeneral Dynamics Information Technology
Enterprise Cyber Operations Support - Application DeveloperVirginia, Fallschurch, 22042 Fallschurch USA
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: SecretSuitability: No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Software DevelopmentJob Description: Guard Enterprise Cyber Operations Support (GECOS) - Application DeveloperWe are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.GDIT has an opening for an Application Developer position supporting the Army National Guard (ARNG) in Chantilly, VA. This is an IT Service Management contract in support of the operation, modernization, expansion, and further evolution of the ARNG's global Information Technology (IT) services including networking, compute, storage, infrastructure, applications, hosting, and program management services. The GECOS program supports the ARNG enterprise IT infrastructure, its Wide Area Network (WAN), authentication and directory services, cybersecurity, application hosting, and associated services. GECOS uses ITIL best practices framework as the basis for IT Service Management (ITSM) model.The Application Developer will:
- Develops requirements for support applications including dashboard display, process automation, and interface applications.
- Prototypes applications to assess impact within the infrastructure.
- Develops and tests applications including interface applications for transferring data with other Government entities, as approved, and ensuring machine-to-machine communication and interface.
- Deploys and integrates applications within the infrastructure.
- Plans for and ensures the orchestration with other applications within the infrastructure and with applications outside the infrastructure.
- Proposes, tests, implements, integrates, operates, maintains, and improves ticketing and incident tracking system(s).
- Provides expert-level knowledge of data manipulation and automation tools, including Microsoft Power BI and Power Automate.
- Provide Enterprise data processing support for data exchange between various systems, including mainframe, LINUX, and Windows platforms.
- Provide complete support in Production Control area.
- Perform Daily, Weekly and Monthly processing jobs for updating databases.
- Give support to users, State administrators, programmers.
- Coordinate data transfer with State administrators.
- Monitor and notify states upon missing tapes and coop files.
- Utilize the following mainframe applications: TSO/ISPF, REXX, CICS, SYSVIEW, CA7, DISPATCH
- DATAQUERY - SQL/DQL.
- Submit and verify jobs within JCL.
- Data verification.
- LINX processing; SFTP, FTP, zip/unzip, rename, move files.
- Experience with LINUX command line processing.
- Experience with IBM Mainframe JCL.
- Understanding of Return and Abend codes.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to document system configurations.
- Perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant software and application development of tool dashboards
- Possess the appropriate baseline certifications to achieve DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II (CompTIA Security+ or higher)
- An active Secret security clearance.
- Azure or AWS Cloud Foundations Certifications
Security Operations Center Analyst
Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst