SourceDunhill Professional Search
- Designs and builds complex information technology and system infrastructures.
- Focus on identifying, assessing, and developing scripted solutions (PowerShell, Bash, Python, or other scripting languages) to address IT business and mission use cases across a variety of vendor and in-house solutions to maximize task automation through scripting.
- Leverage advanced Microsoft PowerShell features and concepts to enhance enterprise-grade IT solutions using Infrastructure as Code (IAC), Configuration as Code (CAC), scripted deployments and installations, and Desired State Configurations (DSCs).
- Build and maintain a clean and lightweight code repository for all production code.
- Conducts analysis including planning, designing, and evaluating a variety of complex information technology tools.
- Implements various applications of a highly complex nature.
- Administers and runs complex tests on operating system and related software.
- Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and, when necessary, performs data recoveries.
- Performs root cause analysis and diagnostics on the more unique or complex production systems.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and works with team members to implement efficiencies.
- Actively engaged in the planning and designing of new platforms and integrating new technologies into existing infrastructure.
- Effectively creates and maintains relevant systems documentation and user guides.
- Acts as a mentor to junior team members by providing guidance and expertise on Script writing, best practices, and code reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent relevant experience
- 7-10 years of experience in information technology, systems administration or other IT related field (preferably experience with Microsoft PowerShell experience)
- Security+ (ITIL certification preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and products that include Microsoft Windows, Windows Servers, Microsoft Office365 and SharePoint, Microsoft Teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux server operating systems and supporting applications for administration and maintenance.
- Applies standard methodology, techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex system hardware, software, or networking related problems.
- Ability to plan and coordinate the deployment of new technology and resolve technical problems individually and as a senior project participant.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Exceptional script writing, code review, and integration skills.
- Advanced experience with cloud infrastructure, digital workspace, and storage technology.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell preferably with .net tool sets.
- Proficiency with scripting languages like: Bash, Batch, Java, PowerShell, Python, or other system administration-related languages.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience preferred.
- Microsoft SharePoint administration experience preferred.
- Network administrative experience with Cisco and cisco-like equipment preferred.