SalaryUSD TBD TBD
This is an innovative health technology company that uses an evidence-based B2B2C technology infrastructure with an emphasis on precision medicine. Their adaptive platform for personalized engagement enables longitudinal data collection, engagement, and insights. Their goal is to create more personalized and wholistic approaches to population research and therapeutic interventions. They produce data-driven solutions that prevent, monitor, and diagnose various diseases. Right now, they are looking for a hands-on Engineering Manager to join their team. Their tech-stack consists of: Java, Spring/ Spring Boot, Angular5, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker. This is a fantastic role for anyone who wants to work on and oversee a balanced team, be involved in high level architecture and strategy, and have the opportunity to mentor engineers. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits.Skills & Technologies Required:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years as a Senior/Lead Engineer, designing and developing highly scalable web-based Java applications.
- Experience developing restful web services in Spring Framework.
- Experience with large scale enterprise server-based deployments (Kafka/Zookeper/Hadoop).
- Experience with Hibernate/SQL.
- Experience moving applications to the cloud with AWS
- MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience within the healthcare industry
- Up to $130k in compensation
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Quality Healthcare