Job#: 1258845 Job Description: Title: Jr. System AdministratorLocation: HYBRID - onsite 1-2 days a week in Crystal City, VA Type: Direct Hire Clearance: Must be a US Citizen in order to obtain/maintain an Active Secret clearance as a condition of employment - client will sponsor upgrade to a Top Secret clearance Description: Apex Systems is looking for a highly qualified Jr. System Administrator to support our government client!If you are interested in this opportunity, send an updated copy of your resume as a Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opportunity offers the chance to work with some of the best and brightest IT minds in the Department of Defense and US Industry to develop and implement a Defense-Wide approach to infusing cloud computing technologies across the Department. General office IT services for the CCPO are provided by the DOD Joint Service Provider (JSP) and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). The successful candidate will provide the following:
- Answer, address and track IT issues and requests to completion in a timely manner.
- Help users forward complex (or non-local) issues/requests to JSP/DISA.
- Coordinate advanced internal technical support when necessary.
- Provide trouble shooting support and analysis.
- Provide IT oversight for build out of new spaces in a Crystal City, VA
- Respond to and analyze problems through discussions with users and technical staff.
- Provide troubleshooting support on web-based tools, products and software.
- Provide troubleshooting support on computer equipment and usage.
- Provide basic troubleshooting for DoD mobile devices.
- May assist in monitoring and enforcing licensing and security procedures.
- Coordinate the purchase and set up Cloud Architecture and Development IT as well as the setup of standard JSP/DISA IT.
- Perform technology training for organizational staff if required.
- Assist in support and development projects. Work may include performing research to enhance efficiencies, analyzing and documenting current systems, assisting with testing and implementation of new technology systems.
- May also assist in monitoring, setup, repair and troubleshooting of printer/faxes/copiers/phone/computer equipment in offices.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- 3+ years related experience
- Highly motivated, professional, and capable of managing demanding workload while prioritizing and managing competing priorities.
- Strong organizational management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Proficient MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook applications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Experience as a Tier II or III Help Desk provider for the Joint Services Provider (JSP) with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) or the Department of the Army.