SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Workday Financials Integration Developer Duration: 12+ months (tentative end date of 09/2022) Location: Fully remote. Client site is Charlottesville, VAPosition Summary The Workday Financials Integration Developer will report to the Workday Financials Technical Lead. The Workday Financials integration developer designs, develops, tests, and successfully deploys end-to-end system integrations and APIs for the client's Workday Financials implementation using Workday tools and technologies, and has a working knowledge of Workday Financials functionality. Responsibilities & Duties
- Collaborate directly with Finance functional team members and subject matter experts to identify and document detailed business requirements for Workday Financials integrations across a broad range of finance functional areas including banking & settlement, business assets, financial accounting, customer accounts, gifts, grants management, procurement and supplier accounts.
- Develop integrations based upon defined business requirements using deep and proven experience with the following related tools and technologies:
- Workday Studio
- Enterprise Interface Builder (EIBs)
- Workday Core Connectors
- Workday Cloud Connect / Platform
- Workday Report Writer
- Workday Data Sources
- XSLT, XML, cXML
- Web Services - SOAP, REST
- Develop and execute test scenarios to thoroughly test integrations
- Develop Workday reports to validate integration results and accuracy
- Maintain technical documentation to support integrations
- Assist functional team members with testing as needed
- Develop and execute plan to deploy integrations to production
- Other duties as required
- Proven skills as a Workday Financials integration developer
- We are not looking for Workday HCM experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven aptitude and ability to understand and elicit business requirements for developing technical integrations, and to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Strong and effective organizational skills, with ability to plan and monitor effectively and efficiently.
- Effective technical documentation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple efforts and concurrent priorities.
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail and analytical acumen.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and respect for other individuals.