SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is seeking a Web Developer for a position in the Chantilly, VA. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered. The Web Developer will work in a group that is working to modernize and transform business processes. The group is focused on improving record management, artifact creation, control, and collaboration.The Web Developer will work to develop technical solutions that require collaboration with SMEs. They will use HTML and CSS to create web pages that fit requirements developed by the Customer. They will develop solutions to technical problems and issues and be able to clearly illustrate those solutions to the Customer. They will conduct outreach and engage with others to document requirements and collect feedback.Mandatory Skills:
- Requires BS and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6- 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- Demonstrated experience with developing websites, or other interfaces using tools (such as WordPress, SharePoint, JIRA, Confluence).
- Demonstrated experience using visual aids (such as wireframes, storyboards and UI flow charts).
- Demonstrated experience implementing web accessibility standards/best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile environment and consulting in a multi-project environment.
- Demonstrated familiarity with application programming languages (e.g., Ruby, PHP, and XHTML).
- Demonstrated experience planning and presenting user interface designs
- Demonstrated experience using JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and offering suggestions for concept development, metrics and deployment decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems. This includes the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules.
Web Developer, Senior