SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Description SAIC is seeking a top-notch Software Developer to join our talented team in Chantilly, VA. This position is responsible for maintaining the current configuration of the ARCHIBUS application and future upgrades to newer versions. The ideal candidate perform routine system maintenance and creates new processes and work flows requested by the customer. The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and monitoring data exchanges with other source systems of record (ex, SAP, HRMS, DOSL, PowerIQ). Resolves customer issues with software solutions by working with all stakeholders to gather, prioritize and vet technical requirements.Qualifications
- Security + certification or equivalent
- Working knowledge of JAVA and JAVA Script WebSphere.
- Experience designing and developing XML-based schemas for data exchange.
- Five years demonstrated experience in IT engineering, cyber engineering or systems engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a scientific or technical discipline with 10+ years experience.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Working knowledge of SQL server, Apache Tomcat and WebSphere.
- Experience writing HTML and HTML5 code.
- Experience using and developing web API (Application Programming Interface) and/or WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Experience working with SQL databases - writing complex queries and library functions at database levels.
- Experience designing and developing robust database driven applications with advanced reporting functionalities.
- Experience with HTML5 and Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
- Translating business processes/needs into system requirements.