Job ID: 2208222Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted: 2022-06-01Category: Engineering and SciencesSubcategory: Systems EngineerSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NonePotential for Remote Work: NoDescription SAIC is seeking an Acquisition Engineer to fill a critical position on the LANDMARK AOS program. The position provides program management and acquisition support to manage end-to-end closure for the Government in the Integrated Intelligence Program Office, andwill be located in Chantilly, VA. All candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph. LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract, supporting the customer's Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle This position will provide specialized expertise supporting the acquisition of multi-intelligence (multi-INT) software services. SAIC's client is tasked with leading the integration of mission focused tools to foster increased efficiency, automation and information sharing. In this role the qualified candidate will assist and advise Government managers responsible for acquisition and operation of a variety of Cloud-based developments. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide program management and technical engineering support to the Government customer to manage multi-INT machine learning analytics programs; evaluate cost, performance, schedule and risks throughout the program life-cycle
- Provide program management analysis and documentation supporting engagements with developers, including developing technical roadmaps and the acquisition strategies/documentation to implement them.
- Provide technical expertise to support the planning of future systems and architectures, and oversight of development contractors
- Lead technical and programmatic interchanges; identify and resolve issues; and provide engineering and technical advice to the customer to achieve innovative capabilities for automated multi-INT collection orchestration and sensemaking.
- Derive enterprise, system, functional, performance, and interface level requirements and work with the team to develop the corresponding documentation
- Apply systems analysis and design methodology assessments to identify technical debt, architectural runway and efficiency trade-offs against current and proposed/desired cloud-based software system design
- Support agile process evolution across Government teams, development contractors, user engagement teams, and stakeholders