Job ID: 218639Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted: 2022-03-25Category: Information TechnologySubcategory: Cloud Comp EngrSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NonePotential for Remote Work: NoDescription SAIC is seeking a Cloud Engineer/System Administrator with Microsoft focus to work on a dynamic, energized team on a leading edge technology program with an exciting mission critical to national security objectives. The successful candidate will provide cloud expertise and support on several different networks, including development networks. Strong customer service, prioritization, and communication skills are essential to enable collaboration with other teams. Virtualization and Cisco networking experience is preferred but not required. Key Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and maintain Microsoft products such as: Active Directory (AD), SharePoint, SQLServer, Exchange/Outlook, and Skype.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Develop and use scripts used to provision cloud based infrastructure such as instances, storage, routing, subnetting
- Administer services such as DHCP, DNS, multi-factor authentication,
- Assist with projects involving server, network, and cloud infrastructure support as directed
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as suggesting architectural improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Daily work will be primarily ticket-based with a focus on internal facing support with opportunities to assist external customers and participate in longer-term project work as business needs change
- Supporting DevOps practices e.g., Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery. Experience in standing up CI/CD pipelines
- Create and maintain documentation and facilitate training of wider cloud services team
- Monitor Enterprise system, perform log management and event analysis via various tool sets, current and future.
- Work directly with stakeholders and Project Management team to coordinate planning, design, installation, and support\upgrades of new and existing technologies
- Interact with senior personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Freedom to use ingenuity and creativity to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI with polygraph clearance
- A Bachelor's degree in an IT-related discipline or additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree with 9+ year of relevant experience
- Must have hands on demonstrable experience installing and configuring the following Microsoft products: AD, SharePoint, SQLServer, Exchange/Outlook, and Skype in an enterprise environment
- Must have hands on demonstrable experience with Amazon web services (or equivalent cloud service)
- Must have experience with Linux: experience w/: file exploring, file management, installing packages, using basic terminal applications e.g., git, familiarity with SSH, understanding of certificates, reverse proxy, read and write shell scripts, automating server setup with bash scripts
- Must work well independently and in a team environment and has a willingness to cross train skills with other team members to create a more diverse technically competent team.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Amazon Certifications are desired: Certified Solutions Architect (Assoc or Professional), DevOps Engineer, SysOps Administrator
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Familiarity/hands on experience with Puppet, Terraform, Rundeck
- Familiarity/hands on experience with Kubernetes and Helm
- Familiarity/hands on experience with Docker
- TCP/IP networking familiarity, experience.
NMS System Administrator with TS/SCI CI Poly
System Administrator Level I with TS/SCI CI Poly
System Administrator Level III with TS/SCI CI Poly
Sr. Cloud Platforms Engineer
Senior Azure Cloud Engineer - TS/SCI with Polygraph
System of Systems Engineer