SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
TECHNOGEN, Inc. is a Proven Leader in providing full IT Services, Software Development and Solutions for 15 years. TECHNOGEN is a Small & Woman Owned Minority Business with GSA Advantage Certification. We have offices in VA; MD & Offshore development centers in India. We have successfully executed 100+ projects for clients ranging from small business and non-profits to Fortune 50 companies and federal, state and local agencies. Role : JBPM Developer Location : Chantilly, Virginia Duration : Full Time Job Duties:
- Involved in requirements grooming with Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Provide technical leadership in Architectural discussions to recommend architecture additions and/or changes that help integrate BRMS and JBPM into IDSTRAT Project.
- Define and build JBPM and BRMS rules and workflows to align with business use cases.
- Design the JBPM Workflows and BRMS Rules as per the Business requirement.
- Lead the JBPM/BRMS development team to the successful completion of required JBPM/BRMS development.
- Involved in JBPM/BRMS development activities.
- Provide support for Integration, user acceptance testing and ongoing production.
- Train/Guide the team on JBPM/BRMS based on the requirement.
- Worked with DevOps to setup Dev, Test environments.