SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is looking to hire a Cyber Security Specialist - Site Manager in Arlington, VA to join our newly awarded NGEN program.Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.Job DescriptionThe selected candidate will operate all aspects of Information Systems (IS) data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; implement data network security measures; operate and monitor network intrusion detection and forensic systems; conduct IS security incident handling; support Continuity of Operations Plan/Disaster Recovery (COOP/DR) plans, and perform certification of IS and networks.
- Perform other information security duties including operation of Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) and maintenance of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and related security operations.
- Perform defensive cyber operation duties including, but not limited to, ensuring workstation and server compliancy with Marine Corps McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) requirements; identifying cybersecurity incidents using HBSS, Tenable SecurityCenter, RedSeal, McAfee Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM), and other automated tools; operating Imperva Web Application and Database firewalls; performing forensics and remedial action on cybersecurity incidents; and reporting defensive cyber operations statistics.
- Serve as Site Manager for Resource Managers to head-up, supervise and represent the team on-site responsible for ensuring that all program goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe, budgetary parameters and to the customer's satisfaction
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and technical leadership for onsite staff. Act as chief point of contact for team members and frontline escalation point regarding workplace issues. Responsible for reporting events, informing Leidos leadership of incidents, and advising on potential courses of action.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to direct reports.
- Manage administrative duties for team, to include team scheduling, time-off requests, coordinating training, special initiatives, professional development, etc., ensuring compliance with Leidos policies.
- Responsible for incident escalation on behalf of direct reports; pursue and attain issue resolution; coordinate with Resource Managers for interdepartmental requirements; and tracking training, certification and education for Leidos person
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Tenable Security Center
- McAfee Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM)