SalaryUSD TBD TBD
As a Product Designer, reporting to the VP, Product at Phone2Action you will have the opportunity to shape how our customers interact with our technology and create products that people love to use!You Will:
- Lead the development and build of the UX/UI for each of our product initiatives.
- Iterate, evolve, and improve our products and how we work.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users to influence and advocate the product development process.
- Build user personas and interactive prototypes in order to test the user experience.
- Prioritize and promote accessibility through design.
- Create final visual designs that can be implemented by the engineering team.
- An interactive prototyping guru who is able to test ideas in front of real users.
- A strong visual design expert who can create informed eye-catching and engaging compositions.
- Obsessed with understanding how users interact with your product through interviews, observation, data collection, and testing.
- A team player who loves working with smart people and is flexible and adaptable to change.
We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working as a UX/UI in a growing SaaS business.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent design background. Please provide a portfolio link or pdf.
- Demonstrated understanding of layout and typography.
- Experience as a UX designer for mobile-first and responsive design, business to business SaaS products, and landing pages.
- Experience with prototyping and mockup tools such as InVision and Sketch.
- Fluency in the latest Web standards and responsive design. Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles.
- Deep experience with page optimization, A/B testing tools, and end-user data analysis.
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication ability.
Phone2Action is the nation’s leading platform for grassroots advocacy and public affairs. Our software is used by more than 700 of the world’s largest nonprofits, associations, and companies to create and run effective grassroots advocacy and engagement initiatives.
Company Benefits & Perks
- PPO Health, dental and vision plan
- 17 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 1 day paid time off for public service (volunteering for a local non-profit, working on a campaign, doing a service-trip in another country, etc.)
- Up to 8 additional days off for meeting performance goals
- Great office space full of amenities
- A Smart-casual dress code
- Teambuilding activities and lots of collaboration
- A highly accountable culture with coaching and development to support personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to meet and interact with leaders from government, organizations, and technology
Phone2Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer