SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Reporting to the CFO, we're looking for someone to provide financial consulting and strategic support to all parts of the business, including financial presentations, capital expenditures, compensation planning, benchmark/competitor comparisons, and other special projects. FP&A owns responsibility for the administration, analysis, and reporting of quarterly forecasts, annual budget, and operating plan. You should be excited to be part of a growth company and be able to pivot on priorities. We want someone who's calm under pressure, a planner, and detail-oriented, while still enjoying the uncertainty and ever-changing nature of a high-growth company.
- Lead team planning and budgeting conversations for Finance collaborate closely with each team's VP/lead
- Assist in preparation of board and management presentations, reviewing business performance and outlooks
- Responsible for weekly reporting of cash flows
- Provide business analysis and financial modeling to teams, including ad hoc scenarios, ROI analyses, and application of investment criteria
- Build rolling forecasting processes to identify risks and opportunities and improve forecasting accuracy
- Perform cost control analysis and reviews, regular management reporting of actuals to budget and operating plans. Provide clear and concise variance explanations
- Partner with the Phone2Action Accounting team to ensure accurate and timely G/L close and reporting
- Partner to the Revenue Operations team regarding sales bookings reporting and incentive/variable compensation plan design and modeling.
- Hands-on experience scoping, building, and maintaining budget models and rolling (re)forecasting
- Experience with subscription/recurring revenue models
- Experience with complex pricing and dynamic cost models
- Experience with planning and budget management across multiple departments and teams
We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in finance; Master's preferred
- A true expert with Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Pluses, but not required
- NetSuite experience
- Experience in private equity or investment banking
Phone2Action is the nation’s leading platform for grassroots advocacy and public affairs. Our software is used by more than 700 of the world’s largest nonprofits, associations, and companies to create and run effective grassroots advocacy and engagement initiatives.
Company Benefits & Perks
- PPO Health, dental and vision plan
- 17 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 1 day paid time off for public service (volunteering for a local non-profit, working on a campaign, doing a service-trip in another country, etc.)
- Up to 8 additional days off for meeting performance goals
- Great office space full of amenities
- A Smart-casual dress code
- Teambuilding activities and lots of collaboration
- A highly accountable culture with coaching and development to support personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to meet and interact with leaders from government, organizations, and technology
Phone2Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer