Reporting to the VP, Customer Success, we are passionate about the markets we serve, the problems that we solve and the ability of our products to power the movements that change the world. The Customer Success team works on the frontlines with clients by: providing strategic guidance regarding the public policy campaigns, delivering results, increasing customer loyalty, retaining existing clients, and advocating for the client internally across all departments. We don’t just serve our clients, we love them. We give our Customer Success Managers the room to be creative, but also give them the support to succeed. In exchange, we expect a 100% results-oriented effort!
- Deliver top customer satisfaction
- Work with internal partners to develop solutions to delight custome
- Provide account management support to our customer by providing holistic support of customer needs and requests
- Work with customers to assess their satisfaction, risk, identify opportunities, and recommend a plan of action
- Develop relationships of all levels within the customers to include platform users and sr executives
- Work closely with sales, marketing, professional services, product management, customer care, and our customers.
- Lead every aspect of the post-sale relationship; onboarding, training, regular check-ins, ongoing support and renewal.
- Analyze product adoption/utilization
- Understand the client success metrics and consistently delivers on those metrics.
- Build trusting relationships with clients and their associates at all levels.
- Collaborate with other Phone2Action teams (Engineering, Product, Sales) to serve customers best.
We're Looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in enterprise customer support, advocacy, campaigns or government or public affairs.
- Experience implementing campaigns across various channels and identifying the most successful strategies.
- Proven track record of success in the management of client accounts.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of accounts large and small.
- Able to operate effectively both independently and within a team.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the management of digital media ads
Phone2Action is the nation’s leading platform for grassroots advocacy and public affairs. Our software is used by more than 700 of the world’s largest nonprofits, associations, and companies to create and run effective grassroots advocacy and engagement initiatives.
Company Benefits & Perks
- PPO Health, dental and vision plan
- 17 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 1 day paid time off for public service (volunteering for a local non-profit, working on a campaign, doing a service-trip in another country, etc.)
- Up to 8 additional days off for meeting performance goals
- Great office space full of amenities
- A Smart-casual dress code
- Teambuilding activities and lots of collaboration
- A highly accountable culture with coaching and development to support personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to meet and interact with leaders from government, organizations, and technology
Phone2Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer