Phone2Action is a venture-backed software company based in Rosslyn, VA. We build digital engagement tools that organizations use to engage people to participate in public policy campaigns. We envision a world in which anyone, from anywhere, can take action on any issue, from any device. Each year, millions of advocates use our market-leading suite of products to communicate with their elected officials and regulatory agencies.
We are seeking a results-oriented grassroots advocacy/ government affairs professional to join our Customer Success team. We are passionate about the markets we serve, the problems that we solve and the ability of our products to power the movements that change the world. The Customer Success team works on the frontlines with clients by: providing strategic guidance regarding the public policy campaigns, delivering results, increasing customer loyalty, retaining existing clients, and advocating for the client internally across all departments. We don’t just serve our clients, we love them. We give our Customer Success Managers the room to be creative, but also give them the support to succeed. In exchange, we expect a 100% results-oriented effort!
WHO YOU ARE:
- You enjoy delivering top customer satisfaction
- You are passionate about working with internal partners to develop solutions to delight customer
- You are someone who finds satisfaction accomplishing difficult tasks
- You are self-directed and driven
- You are willing to go above and beyond to deliver results for customers
- You are someone who takes initiative, is intellectually curious, and has a desire to learn
- Provide account management support to our customer by providing holistic support of customer needs and requests
- Work with customers to assess their satisfaction, risk, identify opportunities, and recommend a plan of action
- Develop relationships of all levels within the customers to include platform users and sr executives
- Work closely with sales, marketing, professional services, product management, customer care, and our customers.
- Lead every aspect of the post-sale relationship; onboarding, training, regular check-ins, ongoing support and renewal.
- Analyze product adoption/utilization
- Understand the client success metrics and consistently delivers on those metrics.
- Build trusting relationships with clients and their associates at all levels.
- Collaborate with other Phone2Action teams (Engineering, Product, Sales) to serve customers best.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in advocacy, campaigns or government or public affairs.
- Experience implementing campaigns across various channels and identifying the most successful strategies.
- Proven track record of success in the management of client accounts.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of accounts large and small.
- Able to operate effectively both independently and within a team.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficiency in the management of digital media ads
BENEFITS:Some of our benefits include:
- PPO Health, dental and vision plan
- 17 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 1 day paid time off for public service (volunteering for a local non-profit, working on a campaign, doing a service-trip in another country, etc.)
- Up to 8 additional days off for meeting performance goals
- Lyft for Work
- Up to 6-12 weeks parental leave, plus up to an additional 3 weeks of remote work
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- State of the art office space full of amenities
- Fully stocked kitchen, unlimited coffee and selected snacks
- Smart-casual dress code
- Endless company outings, happy hours, and more
- Executive coaching and performance management for personal and professional growth
- Constant opportunities to meet leaders in government and technology and advance your career