SalaryUSD TBD TBD
ZIO Technologies is an IT solutions company powered by certified professionals with decades of experience across a myriad of industries. We partner with our clients to help design, implement, and manage infrastructure that supports mission-critical business applications. What sets ZIO apart is our ability to leverage our broad range of experience through a streamlined and flat organizational structure. This allows ZIO to be agile and flexible with our solutions, and to have rapid response times to customer needs and challenges. ZIO is proud to represent the following job opportunity: What will you be doing?:
- Provides relevant technical area lead and program management support.
- Creates solutions involving or affecting financial, scheduling, methodology, and tools.
- Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, processes, procedures and production methods.
- Works with COR to establish and implement program goals and provide key performance metrics to establish a strategic baseline.
- Creates and maintains a detailed work plan to include specific tasks, assignments, task dependencies, milestones, and schedule for all tasks.
- Master's degree.
- 12+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- 2 years of experience with the technologies Confluence, JIRA, or SharePoint in a production DOD environment.
- Military operational experience.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and be able to pass CI Polygraph.