SourceGeneral Dynamics Information Technology
Sr Java Software Engineer - Active Top Secret required (Some telework options)Virginia, Arlington, 22201 Arlington USA
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top SecretSuitability: No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Software DevelopmentJob Description: Job Description GDIT's Intelligence Division is growing. Our mission is to deliver outstanding customer service, next-generation technologies and drive innovation within the US Federal Government marketplace to meet the mission-critical needs of the Intelligence Community Looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team supporting the Sentinel Case Management System in Washington, DC near the Federal Central or L'Enfant Plaza metro station. US Citizenship is required with an active Top Secret clearance 50% Telecommuting ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop software for enterprise-level, mission-critical systems
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents and installs software to meet business and compliance requirements
- Works closely with business team to define application requirements
- Assist in translating business requirements into designs
- Collaborate with other engineers and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology.
- Write high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team members to review user stories, estimate and create sprint backlogs, participate in sprint reviews, demos and retrospectives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10+ years software development or MS and 3+ years related experience
- Specific experience in the following:
- Working on Agile software development team
- Hands-on Software Development experience
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes, Agile methodology (Jira).
- Proficient in various programming languages and tools including Java, HTML, and Oracle/SQL.
- Experience with the following is desired:
- REST web services
- Karma JS tests
- SOLR (search)
- Ansible (automated deployment/config)
- Jenkins (automated build/CI/versioning)
- Splunk (system monitoring/visualizing)
- Crucible (code reviews)
- SonarQube (code quality)
Java Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer (Secret Clearance)